Celebrating Over 40 Years of Service
Proudly Serving Our Community Since 1975
We are committed to providing the citizens of Clinton and the surrounding areas with the best service possible in a timely and cost effective matter.
Vision & Purpose
We are fortunate to have some of the most knowledgeable individuals in the fire service working here. We value the history and the tradition of the Clinton Fire Department, an organization built upon the strong shoulders of our past that has prepared us for the future. We carry on with the continued purpose of serving our community, and the vision to provide a dynamic and sustainable fire and emergency medical services.
To mitigate the impact of hazardous situations on life, property, and the environment through effective prevention and preparedness programs, while maintaining a high level of employee safety and well-being.
View the 2020 Annual Report (PDF) from the Clinton City Fire Department.
- Who do I contact for Ambulance billing questions?
- Why does a Fire Truck show up when I call for an Ambulance?
- Can I have a Recreation or Cooking Fire on my property?
- How do I get an Open/Agricultural Burn Permit?
- Can I burn leaves/yard waste in my yard?
- My Smoke detector is chirping, what does that mean?
- How often should I change the batteries in my Smoke/Carbon Monoxide detectors?
- When should I replacement my Smoke/Carbon Monoxide detector?
- Does the Fire Department fill fire extinguishers?
- What should I do when I see or hear an emergency vehicle coming towards me when I'm driving?
- What if I smell Gas in my home?
- What if my Carbon Monoxide detector is going off?
- Where can i put my portable outdoor fireplace?
- Will the Fire Department come to my house and fill my swimming pool with water?