- CLINTON HALLOWEEN WALK - OCTOBER 27
- CLINTON STORY TELLING FESTIVAL - JAN 12, 2018 (APPLICATION DUE BY DEC 15)
Offices to be voted on in the 2017 Clinton City Municipal Election are:
· Mayor - 4 year term · Two (2) City Council Members - 4 year terms each. Declarations for the 2017 Election have been filed by the following individuals: Clinton City will hold only a General Election on November 7, 2017. Candidates for Mayor:
- L. Mitch Adams 801-791-5983 lane.adams@Q.com
- Anthony O. Thompson 801-773-2313 firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are subject to financial disclosure requirements identified in (UCA 10-3-208).
- Michael Petersen 801-774-8331 email@example.com
- Karen M. Peterson 801-825-6966 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Eberhard 860-904-3925 email@example.com
The General Election will be held on November 7, 2017. See the 2017 Municipal Election Candidate Declarations Here
Welcome to the official Website of Clinton City, Utah. Clinton is a vibrant Utah community of 21,000 residents who enjoy a high quality of life in a safe, family oriented rural atmosphere. Clinton is located just North of Salt Lake City and Southwest of Ogden; nestled between the Wasatch Mountains and the Great Salt Lake. Clinton City offers the finest in police and fire protection, justice court, professional office staff, highly regarded recreation programs, and a hard-working public works department.